Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One hundred and Seventy Eight Beats Per Minute!!!!

That is the heart rate of my wife's little child that she is pregnant with.

My wife is pregnant and I am excited. I have known for about 4 weeks, but until you hear that heartbeat for the first time, you are kind of nervous about announcing it to people.

I pray that everything will be healthy and normal and boy or girl I will be a happy man. :clap:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
DEPO said:
One hundred and Seventy Eight Beats Per Minute!!!!

That is the heart rate of my wife's little child that she is pregnant with.

And therefore, this is the cadence that the Valpo High School marching Band will use exclusively this year.....

Congrats ! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Congrats DEPO. When is she due? Are you going to find out the sex of the baby or do you want it to be a surprise?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats! My wife is now exactly 9 weeks away from her due date (Oct. 28th). Hearing that heartbeat for the first time was a total trip. Wait until the ultrasound, that was the coolest thing I've ever seen. My daughter was pushing back against the doctor, it was wild. Even better is when you get to see movement across the belly, almost like an alien. I get giddy just thinking about it. You're in for a wild ride, enjoy!

P.S. Watch out for Lamaze classes: mucous plugs, cervix, vagina, and videos of unattractive people giving birth! :eek:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey VFR that is a cool idea, I am going to practice tonight and I am going to write a new drumline piece called 178.

Thanks for the well wishes

Her due date is March 20th, she has been lucky no sickness or being tired

Only one craving and that is Cottage Cheese and as long as the only Cottage Cheese is in a white tub and not her thighs I will be happy.

She looks so beautiful because she is normally 5'2" and 97lbs and she has this roundness under her belly button and it is beautiful.

I actual teared up when I heard the heartbeat for the first time

We do not want to know, but I hope for a daughter.... she will be the first AMA Superbike Champion Woman..... :clap:

We have quite a bit of money saved, that is why I drive a 10 year old pickup truck and do not go crazy with the toys.

My wife and I are very blessed..... 2 acres of land, a 4 car garage, 4 bedrooms and an office in a 3200 SQ FT home...

My wife does not read this forum so I will tell all of you for the last 3 months of the pregnancy I am getting a house cleaner one day a week for her so she does not have to worry about it, because she assumes that duty and is very anal about how clean our house is.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Congrats to both you and your wife from maxibs!

We were like you with our first...it really doesn't matter whether boy or girl, but curiosity got the best of us, and I don't mean our .org member! So we knew by ultrasound.

Nice touch with the cleaning plan!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts