Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
replaced points and condensors,runs on 1 cyl,removed points plate groundedit and ran wires to 1 set of points using test light to open the points looks like 12 volts ,attach wire to other set and power to both sets very poor.any ideas? thanks bruce.:confused:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Have you checked the inline resistor on the ignition circuit, its easily identified by having a black and a brown/black wire going to it. Also have you looked into the engine stop switch to see that the contacts are clean and its working as intended.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know its off the subject but I have a 78 GL 1000 parts bike I just bought. If you need anything off of it please PM me or email me at [email protected] .... I also have a box of parts with it that has 2 done heads, springs, 5 oil filters, master cylinder rebuild kit etc.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
replaced points and condensors,runs on 1 cyl,removed points plate groundedit and ran wires to 1 set of points using test light to open the points looks like 12 volts ,attach wire to other set and power to both sets very poor.any ideas? thanks bruce.:confused:
bruce............................Bruce........BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!!!!---anybody know where Bruce went?:rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts