Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the bike that started it all. Only sold in Canada and Europe in 1992. I would like it to go to a loving home. Very good condition and mostly stock except for the pipe, Dyno Jet kit, K&N filter, flush mount front signals and Hi Intensity blue headlight bulbs. The bike also has an aftermarket billet upper triple clamp. Runs like new. It has 51,000 kilometers or 30,000 miles. New tires 3000kilo's ago. Serial number 000076. Please contact me with any questions. Asking 3500 obo. Motorcycle is South of London Ontario. Buffalo NY, Detroit MI and Port Huron MI are all within a two hour drive.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Smokngun

Thanks. Maybe it's just me but I prefer the older styling to the new bikes coming out. The bikes are all starting to look the same to me except for the race replicas. I am not sure about going in to the USA but I have quite a few friends that have brought motorcycles and boats in from the USA to Canada and it was just a matter of doing some advanced paperwork so everything went smooth at the border. You basically need the serial number and description and price and tell customs you are bringing it in and they have everything ready when you get to the border crossing. Anyway, I am sure if you called your local customs office they would tell you. If you were interested I would send you a lot more pictures so you could see everthing on the bike up close. My bike has a clean title with no liens on it and it has never been crashed so no issues there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hmmmm, I'll have to check with our exporter. we ship products all over the world, Canada included, they might have some info for me on importing a motorcycle. I'm in Wisconsin, so it would only be a long day for me to get this. Please don't hold your breath on me, but I'm going to see what I can do to come up with some cash. i would LOVE to add this bike to my stable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.