Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I bought a headlight unit from ebay, but something is missing.
Although i have been searching all night i cant find either the name or a store to buy this.

I found a picture tho.

Where can i get this. Please help me out馃槰

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Hi again, never like to give up, would this help , maybe worth looking at other cbr's as some do cross over
Thanks for the reply. The plugs i already have but the rubber housing is missing aswell. After some research i think what i need is called a H4 retainer ring or cartridge.
Ive been told that many cars use them aswell so today im going to a junkyard to hopefully find some. Ill keep you updated.

Premium Member
Is it only the mounting your after (in the Red ring in your picture) or the spring (retainer) as well, and yes when I was looking this morning there were a few Honda cars that came up with headlight bulb holders , was your headlamp after market?

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Is it only the mounting your after (in the Red ring in your picture) or the spring (retainer) as well, and yes when I was looking this morning there were a few Honda cars that came up with headlight bulb holders , was your headlamp after market?
Hi, yes its the "gold" ring i need. The springs are sold everywhere.
The old headlights are aftermarked but the new (2nd hand) headlights i bought are the original.
Ive been to the junkyard and i opened over 50 cars but they are all brackets screwd on to plastic reflectors. Nothing i could use anyway.

Friday im going to a motorcycle junkyard, maybe i have better luck there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts