Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Honda434!

Good eyes Ian. Yes it's a 2005 Z51 with a 6 speed manual. It doesn't get used nearly as much as it should.

Timmy - I found this one off a guy on one of the Facebook CBR900 groups. Targa made these and sold them back in the day. They turn up occasionally on ebay. Just be prepared to pay though if you find a nice one. There is another seat cover that is similar you can buy new today but you will need to get it painted. Here is a link to that style.

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,271 Posts
Thanks Honda434!

Good eyes Ian. Yes it's a 2005 Z51 with a 6 speed manual. It doesn't get used nearly as much as it should.
Sweet! I just sold my 2 900’s for an 02 C5 6 speed Vert 👍🏻😎. The bikes weren’t getting used nearly as much as they should 😆

·
8,271 Posts
How’s ‘vette ownership going Ian?
The car is amazing. I’ve never owned anything like it. Power everywhere, zero body roll (except for me in the seat 😂), so low to the ground and so nice on the eyes. Aside from my childhood dream of owning/driving a Countach, this is about as good as it gets for me, and I’m not disappointed in the least! I even managed a cool 25 MPG on the ride home from Michigan. In 6th gear at 75MPH the LS1 is slowly rolling over at about 1200 RPM. It’s unreal. Get the RPMs up to over 3k and mash the fun pedal and it puts you into hyperspace 😂

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
The car is amazing. I’ve never owned anything like it. Power everywhere, zero body roll (except for me in the seat 😂), so low to the ground and so nice on the eyes. Aside from my childhood dream of owning/driving a Countach, this is about as good as it gets for me, and I’m not disappointed in the least! I even managed a cool 25 MPG on the ride home from Michigan. In 6th gear at 75MPH the LS1 is slowly rolling over at about 1200 RPM. It’s unreal. Get the RPMs up to over 3k and mash the fun pedal and it puts you into hyperspace 😂 View attachment 109665
So any mods planned?

·
8,271 Posts
So any mods planned?
No, it already has a Stainless Borla S type and Corsa X-Pipe with a SLP Blackwing Intake. It sounds great. I’m doing the Harmonic Balancer, which is on its way out, but that’s more preventative maintenance than anything else. I’m very happy just the way it is. When stock comes back JB, I will be changing the factory radio to a touch screen double din to get better functionality. Other than that, I’m just driving the piss out of it 👍🏻

1 - 13 of 13 Posts