Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive been tinkering with my bike since I got it about a month ago, and have repaired vacuum hoses and plugged an open port, and connected to tubes going into the airbox. these things have helped greatly, no more backfiring blue flames, and the chugging I was having at 55-6000rpms does it only at 65and ahalf to 7000 (so its alittle better). I found that a little breather filter at the back of the airbox to the carbs was in horrible shape with chunks of the element missing, whitch im guessing have gone into the carbs. Looks like this hasnt happend recently. So my question is would a can o Seafoam, new plugs, and a new K&N breather filter help get rid of my chugging problems? And no, I have no chugging beer problems. lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks All!:confused: :idunno: :huh:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well, it can only but help!
Have you tried cleaning out the carbs or balancing them? This will really bring the bike back to life.

Cheers

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice!!!! Like my 3yr old says "odie okie!!!" Ive been worried about that seafoam stuff, buddy put it in his snowmobile and had gummed up fuel lines as a result. But what the heck, I'll try it! Thanks much cbr900racer77!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.