Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Well done, that looks really good, nice and OEM. I really like the colour scheme the white back and red really work.
You may notice, i went for the cbr250/rvf400 blinkers, they don't look out of place but aren't as bulky as the original.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Thanks for your help and support guys, Still some oem fasteners/spacers to come but it is in a good rideable state and I can start enjoying it for what it was made for.
You've ended up with a very similar bike to my old Urban Tiger, very presentable and original looking but completely useable. I really like what you've done, the colour scheme is such an improvement.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, Australia didn't get the American style fairings, I'm not even sure if the US got it in red/white/black, only the red/white/blue. The black is aftermarket only, I think. I'm not much of a fan of the scribble look, it hasn't aged well imo.
Ya that was 94 for us. Just to clear this up. Us blades were offered in 2 color combos each year. here is 93
Here is 94

While 95s were a similar but differing neon yellow and purple with the option of blackish version or whitish version which I love. There is no urban tiger here. Only if somebody shipped one over or put replica fairings on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Max: Apologies if I missed it, did you purchase from AuctMarts on eBay? It seems all 900rr fairings being sold there are compression as opposed to injection molded. I've had reasonable luck with injection fairings on a 600rr, a little worried about the compression, but those look great.

141 - 149 of 149 Posts