Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '95 CBR 900 RR main frame which is polished and 100% straight. The frame comes with a clean Reconstructed title which means it was salvaged, then went through the enhanced salvage inspection and issued a rebuilt title. It should be able to be titled and tagged in any state with no hassle or special inspection needed. The frames main spars have been polished on the parts visible when assembled. This would make a great starting point for a street fighter build. Will provide a VIN check report with the frame verifying it is not stolen. Asking $495 OBO, will accept paypal and ship via UPS ground or local pickup and cash in hand. Feel free to ask about any other parts needed as the whole bike was parted out after motor blew.

Attachments

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,045 Posts
Not interested in the frame, however by the looks of it I would I knock your price down to 3 bills or under. You'll be more likely to get a sale out of it. There is a guy on this site that has a mint black powder-coated 98 frame for under 300 pounds. That being said, do you happen to have a straight set of forks and the speed sensor with sprocket cover and metal spacer? I'm interested if so.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your advice, I am open to offers on the frame and certainly more so if it is local pickup rather than having to ship it out. As far as a straight set of forks and the sprocket cover with speed sensor goes I currently do not have either of those parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.