Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale I have a VFR single sided swingarm with a 95 rear wheel. The swingarm is the one from 95-97 that bolts onto the 900 frame, it is polished and looks great the wheel's paint isn't that great, but the rim is perfect. Does Not have the rear brake. I was putting together a show bike but need the money. Also have a frame you can see in the pic doesn't have a title but in perfect shape and is polished.

asking 850 shipped to USA. for swingarm
200 plus shipping for frame.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Saw the same setup on a vfr forum for $300, you might want to come down some more or put it on ebay. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I don't really want to sell it but if someone is going to buy it then, thats what I'll let it go for. and it also cost over 100 to ship everything.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey man!

I know that it's been awhile since you r ad was posted but by chance do you still have the swingarm for sale?

I also live in Canada.

·
Registered
2 Posts
to malleybike i am intersted in the swinarm i would even come pick it up im only like 3 hr from canada please let me know if u still have swingarm

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is REALLY old, but I am having trouble finding a SSA for my bike and I am getting desperate. Any chance you still have this for sale?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.