Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Blade that's never seen rain or winter roads and I'd like to keep it that way.
I own a Citroen Berlingo van and being a tightwad, wanted to transport the bike in that.
I've got the measurements and know it'll be tight, (although the passenger seat folds forward - allowing a bit more room).
Has anyone moved a bike in one and any thoughts?
All replies greatly received.

P.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Measure, measure, measure.

Helped put a bike in the back of a pickup with a top on it before.

If its close you can always deflate the tires and take off the windscreen.
That gave us about an inch or 2 just by deflating the tires..

·
Registered
931 Posts
Its tight in a Peugeot Expert, doubt you'll shoehorn it into a Berlingo. Why risk damage to something immaculate?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry for the late reply, well, as you said that your 1996 RRT bike had never seen any rain or winter roads and you would like to keep it that way, then I would suggest you to use an enclosed trailer during transportation because motorcycle can be safely transported out on a weather in a clean enclosed trailer with soft tie-downs and locking wheel chocks to prevent any damage. And yes, I had also moved my bike by using a professional motorcycle hauling service of We Will Transport It which was recommended by my friend as he had also used it before to transport his 1996 RRT bike in an enclosed trailer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts