Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, not been on here for years, lol, anyway up for sale of my castrol blade, its a 97' RRV. i have never seen another with such low genuine mileage (9582) anywhere, (have all old mots to back up the mileage) its been in storage for a few years due to not having time to use it, its been ran and still had oil changes yearly to keep it fresh, i've owned it since 2007, bodywork has some marks, paint cracking around the odd fixing point on the panels due to age the bike and the odd stone chip, it is 21 years old, no dents in the tank or anything bad though to be fair, if you need any more details just ask, tyre's are still good, bike is 100% sorted, has no issues, starts runs and rides sound and has very low miles, its just had new plugs oil and filter, and ive checked the float bowls were moving ok and cleaned the jets on them too, the bike has been cleaned and polished up, also i've just had the rear seat recovered to white as the seat cowl was cheap and nasty, there's no mot on the bike but i'll get it done if it sells, if you need any more info just ask, thanks for looking.

i'll add more pics later today.

£3000

thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Nice bike Tony, whatever you do dont put it on Ebay, use Autotrader or MCN, even some of the bike mags are free to list, just a shame your letting it go, but hope you get the price you want:wink

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice bike Tony, whatever you do dont put it on Ebay, use Autotrader or MCN, even some of the bike mags are free to list, just a shame your letting it go, but hope you get the price you want:wink
thanks mate, lol, i've just put it on ebay this morning before i put it up here, errrr!!!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Hope you've put that proviso "advertised elsewhere...." , and a reserve price matey , Autotrader motorcycles is £19 for 2 weeks , Ebay will charge 10% (£300) , I sell all mine on there, have a look.:wink

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just signed up to auto trader mate, i have got a buy it now price with offers on ebay, and i have put that its advertised elsewhere so... i'm half way through the ad with auto trader it is a better place to sell i agree there. thanks again mate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts