Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the colour code for the 1997 Red/Black CBR900RR. It's the one that looks like an Erion Racing version. I want to order the fuel tank and some fairing parts from Ronayers but need to know the colour code that is on the white patch under the seat if anyone has it many thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There must be someone out there that knows the color code ??? I also notice that there are some of this color with white "number boards" on the tail and some just plain I'm guessing its a difference between the 1996 and 1997, anyone know which is which I'd really appreciate the color code many thanks

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
There must be someone out there that knows the color code ??? I also notice that there are some of this color with white "number boards" on the tail and some just plain I'm guessing its a difference between the 1996 and 1997, anyone know which is which I'd really appreciate the color code many thanks

Is there a colour sticker under the seat?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there a colour sticker under the seat?
No I don't have the color sticker under the seat as mine is the plain solid red version and I want to buy complete set of the Black/red color.
Hence why I'm hoping someone over there in the States has this version and could let me know the colour code,

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts