Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nightmare, bike has fallen off its paddock stand and the upper fairing/mirror stay bracket has broken.
Don't suppose anyone has this bracket and would sell it to me?
It's not like the standard one, it doesn't bolt to the tank mount. It sits inside the headstock.
I'd put a before picture on but don't know how to.
Thanks for looking.

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,117 Posts
If you're on your phone, when posting, at the top of the message box there is a rectangle with a mountain in it. Click that and a box appears. Click the box and it will ask to take photo or photo library. The same holds true for on the PC, except the box is at the bottom of the message box.

·
8,117 Posts
That's a "Harris" stay. There are some floating out there, but have become like most things for these bike........trying to find hens teeth lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a potential result.
Spoken to Harris and they believe they still have the jig but not the blade specific parts but if I send them my damaged brace they think that they should be able to make up a new arm and reweld my existing good bits onto it.
Fingers crossed.
I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for the heads up on it being a Harris component, that was the turning point.

·
8,117 Posts
Got a potential result.
Spoken to Harris and they believe they still have the jig but not the blade specific parts but if I send them my damaged brace they think that they should be able to make up a new arm and reweld my existing good bits onto it.
Fingers crossed.
I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for the heads up on it being a Harris component, that was the turning point.
That’s great! I hope it works out for you. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't know if there's much interest out there but Harris are looking at putting the screen brace back into production sometime this year.
I'll update if I hear anything more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts