Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey chaps have more or less all the parts for a rolling chassis for sale. Im in the UK.

The frame is SC33 model, HPI check and log book, but is from a CAT C write off. No damage at all on it though. £200

I have a pair of wheels, front has disks. Both have spindles but no spacers. Rear has sprocket and carrier, no cush rubbers or disk unfortunately. Could do with a lick of paint/powdercoating.
£80 (pair)

Swingarm is currently half polished, (i gave up on that LOL) but has all spacers and bearings, and triangle linkage, runners etc. £30

Pair of forks, good condition, one has a leaky seal, again could do with tarting up but good and functioning. I also have a pair of aluminium yokes for these forks, but will need bearings. The top yoke is drilled for bar risers/conversion, can have the bar clamps with the yokes if anyone wants them. £120

Also have a rear shock. It's pretty scabby, but was told it works when i got it. Can't vouch for that though as i haven't used it. £20

I gathered all of these parts as i was going to build a streetfighter but ran out of patience and bought a complete bike instead.

If anyone is interested i can e-mail photo's if you contact me either on here or [email protected]

Again contact me through here or e-mail for prices on any bits you want. Can post some of the smaller bits but obviously collection only on the larger parts. Prices are "or best offer" and any postage will be worked out individually on any part i send.

Thanks for looking chaps.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.