Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1998 Honda CR250R. Well maintained and very clean. Pro Taper bars, MSR bark busters, FMF power core II silencer, Twin Air filter, UFO black fenders, polished frame and swingarm, trail ridden only, never raced. Too fast for me. $2400 OBO. 407-375-8258.

Attachments

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
smkeatr said:
1998 Honda CR250R. Well maintained and very clean. Pro Taper bars, MSR bark busters, FMF power core II silencer, Twin Air filter, UFO black fenders, polished frame and swingarm, trail ridden only, never raced. Too fast for me. $2400 OBO. 407-375-8258.
You lie....you just can't afford it anymore! :crying:

J/K - I have a '99 CR250 and I hate to say....I haven't rode that bike in at least 9 months. It's a shame - it's a beauty! :wacking:

Tuffy

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know about affording it since I dropped cash to buy it....:idunno: :)

I bought a CRF230 for use at a local mini bike track and they don't allow big bikes there. I think I'll have more fun on the smaller bike at the little track so I don't potentially end my career early. :rolleyes:

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
smkeatr said:
I don't know about affording it since I dropped cash to buy it....:idunno: :)

I bought a CRF230 for use at a local mini bike track and they don't allow big bikes there. I think I'll have more fun on the smaller bike at the little track so I don't potentially end my career early. :rolleyes:
What do you do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.