Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the flapper MOD yesterday, and I would say it definetly makes a difference on the low and mid range, it only took about 30 minutes to do, and I can feel a difference, I wil try to post a pic

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Bacchus : Do you have aftermarket exhaust/PC III, or can that mod be done with the bike being stock?
I yanked mine out w/ the bike being stock. I noticed more noise from the intake. Other then that....

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Thanks ND4, for the input. I will think about it. (Holy shite, just looked at the clock - must go to bed). Which reminds me, what the hell are you still doing up? Oh yeah, you're only 21. I remember now .

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
OK, ND4 has logged off. Poor little guy musta run out of steam and passed out. It's OK, he'll gain stamina with age.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did the flapper mod myself last night as it was raining and couldnt ride. Very impressed with the result, thanks to all who added their info on how to do it.
:thumb:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Bacchus said:
OK, ND4 has logged off. Poor little guy musta run out of steam and passed out. It's OK, he'll gain stamina with age.
I got yer all beat. I am regularly up till bouts 3AM PST. Jeager and Rumpleminz tastes great mixed! :yumyum:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Tombstone said:
I got yer all beat. I am regularly up till bouts 3AM PST. Jeager and Rumpleminz tastes great mixed! :yumyum:
And here I'm the one who gets all the shit from ND and others about being a lush. :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just put on micron serpent/ pcIII, Haven't did the flapper yet, Not sure what exactly it is, You just tuck it in the airbox so it seals?? Any info would help on how you did it. thx

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yep also made a noticeble difference on mine, much crisper from ~3-7K. Very happy with the result :D

Ps I removed it completely instead of just tucking it under the intakes just incase it caused any interuption to the air flow :idunno:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts