Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what oil do you all use...going to do the oil changes myself, got a K&N oil filter on the way and looking for preferences

In addition, I have stands for the bike but have yet to add spools or even use the stands....I have a 1998 Blade, what do you all do in this respect?
Thanks,
Pauly

·
Registered
151 Posts
any semi syn motorcycle oil... as far as stands, i use a cheap pair of ebay that u can adjust to fit under swingarm.. no need for spools

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
So what oil do you all use...going to do the oil changes myself, got a K&N oil filter on the way and looking for preferences

In addition, I have stands for the bike but have yet to add spools or even use the stands....I have a 1998 Blade, what do you all do in this respect?
Thanks,
Pauly

Any good semi-synthetic motorcycle oil will be fine.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
You can get a bucket of motul and a filter pretty cheap on ebay with free shipping. Less than just the oil in a local shop. Online generally is cheaper for almost everything, although you don't get the support of a local shop (ie face to face help). Depends what you're looking for in the deal.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, I bought the filter...K&N...looking for oil suggestions, dont mind buying more than I need as it doesnt spoil...Im in the NorthEAST USA...so suggestions on weight and brand please!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts