Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I literally wore it 3 times - once at the track and twice on rides with friends. I bought this two years ago while living in Germany. At the time I was waiting for 2 custom suits I had ordered from Dainese to be made, but I needed something right away. Since then this suit has just hung in the closet. The leather is perfect from top to bottom, soft and exactly as it was when I bought it. The suit is a 48 Euro which I think is a 38 U.S. I weigh about 130lbs and am 5'7". It fits me ok, but is a little long. I would say if you are 125-145lbs, 5'7 to 5'10 this should work (its a guess). The whole thing is perfect, no stains or smells - other than the smell of leather.
- Size 48 (EURO!) / 38 U.S.
- 1.2 - 1.4mm leather, perforated for plenty of air flow.
- Hard armor on the shoulders, elbows and knees.
- The forearms also have extra heavy padding.
- The jacket comes with a back protector that goes into a built in pocket in the liner.
- The jacket and pants connect by a heavy duty zipper that goes all the way around the suit. The jacket also uses a heavy duty zipper on the front and a small belt at the front to make sure everything stays secure. There is one pocket on the outside of the pants and two on the inside of the jacket. The whole thing has a non removable liner.

There is velcro pads for knee sliders but the suit does not currently have knee sliders on it - you will have to buy your own!

Items location : Malaysia
Price : US$650.00
Condition : 9/10
Shipping : Worldwide (about US$50.00)
PM me or contact via [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.