Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who the guest is on 2 Wheel Tuesday tonight?

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dunno....just want to know if I want to watch it or tape it...

·
Registered
502 Posts
TWT just sucks the Big One. I'm not the type to sit and watch people talk about motorcycles/racing. I'd rather watch the actual racing on TV and then read comments and interviews on the web. NASCAR Channel has it backwards, in my opinion, but that's what the roundy 'rounders like to do - sit around and talk about it.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Latebraking : TWT just sucks the Big One. I'm not the type to sit and watch people talk about motorcycles/racing. I'd rather watch the actual racing on TV and then read comments and interviews on the web. NASCAR Channel has it backwards, in my opinion, but that's what the roundy 'rounders like to do - sit around and talk about it.
I don't totally disagree on your assesment of 2WT, the show has a long way to go for sure, but I am hopeful that it will evolve into something entertaining to watch.

I enjoyed Bike Week, and felt it was worth the half hour every week....

Not sure what your point is concerning the format of the 'roundy-round' shows....isn't it the same business model used in other sports ie football, basketball? Its not hard to see why they would use this approach considering their success with it in other markets...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts