Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 cbr 929 for sale guys. I dont really need it right now so Im tryin to get rid of it. It has approximately 25000 miles on it and is primer grey at the moment. It has been laid down once in low speed so has minor road rash on right side lower fairings. It has a power commander installed, a full D&D exhaust, real HID headlights, and integrated front and rear blinkers. Asking price is $4000 obo. All reasonable offers will be considered. I will have pictures posted later. Please contact me on my cell at 940 206 2707 or email me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
I have a 2000 cbr 929 for sale guys. I dont really need it right now so Im tryin to get rid of it. It has approximately 25000 miles on it and is primer grey at the moment. It has been laid down once in low speed so has minor road rash on right side lower fairings. It has a power commander installed, a full D&D exhaust, real HID headlights, and integrated front and rear blinkers. I will have pictures posted later. Please contact me on my cell at 940 206 2707 or email me at [email protected] if interested.
Was just about to ask you about the price - Good Luck with the sale.

(Ps. Pictures might help including the damage :thumb: )

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post pictures when I get home, im at work at the moment. Oh and by the way the front signals have been filled in and shaved so there are no holes for the signals. The signals have been integrated into the headlight assembly. Just wanted to throw that in there since I think it looks much better that way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.