• Radiator w/fan--------------------------------------150
  • Power Commander-------------------------------65
  • Ignition w/key-------------------------------------65
  • Handbar clip with controls-------------------------175
  • Mainstay------------------------------------------50
  • Rear wheel hugger------------------------------------45
  • Front fender------------------------------------------45
  • Gas Tank w/pump(scratches but not dented)---------275
If you are interested in ANY part,or looking for something that I didnt list,please dont hesitate to PM or call/text me at (850)516-9326 with any questions. Thanks:deal:​

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm interested in all the brackets and bolts to mount the tail light to the tail fairing.

How much shipped to 91942 ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nobles929: Sorry. No tail light hardware or bolts.

adnewcome: Yes they are. They are in one of the pic thumbnails on the original post. I can send a pic to your phone or email if that will help.

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if it would work on the 954:idunno: Its not the P/CIII(non-USB). If I were interested in P/C,I would contact DynoJet and see if it was compatible with any other year blade other than 01-02 929. Thanks for the interest

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
adnewcome: Thanks for the offer,but I will have to past. The guy/member who purchased the front forks wants to buy the front wheel for 175. He just has some other financial situations he needs to take care of 1st & will not be in a position to buy in 2 weeks. I will only sell both for asking price,or sell just the rear if someone is interested. I do really need to sell this bike/parts,but I also want to put dude in a position to buy front wheel if I can & thats the only scenario I can come up with.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
adnewcome:200 bucks & the rear wheel is yours delivered:thumb:

Robles929: Not sure "exactly" which bracket(s) you're want/speaking of(even with looking at pic:O),but if its in the pic,I do have still have it as of now. As long as the part/peice you want isnt part of the "subframe",you are more than welcome to buy:thumb: Call/text me so Im sure I am getting you the right part. Thanks for the interest

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Robles929:.....just re-looked at pics. I think I see the smalll brackets on the back you are inquiring about(sorry...still early:rolleyes:). Give me a call/text/PM & let me know if there is anything else you are interested in that you asked about that I may have over looked. & after that,lets see what we can come up with to get you those parts. Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Aright brick, I'll give you a call this weekend. These are the parts I am talking about, i circled them. I'd need the clips and screws to attack all clips to the fairings/subframe.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey mate, I'm interested in the swingarm, hugger, top & bottom triple clamps, left switch block & a clutch perch if you have one. As for the undertray plastic, has that been cut much from standard?! It looks like it's missing a bit from the rear.

I know the swingarm & hugger is the biggest thing so could you get a price on postage to Aus, postcode 3187!? If that isn't too much the other items should fit in the same box, otherwise I'll get a price on just the other items posted - minus the hugger & s/arm. Any help is much appreciated! I need these parts but can't get anybody to reply to the other 929 parts threads!! :p :(

Thanks,
Daniel

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have the swingarm & the hugger(hugger has small,thin rub mark hole in it. Not sure if its visible in photobucket photo,but I can send pic before buy). The undertray has been cut about 5 inches back from front. The rest is fine. Was going to let go with sell of subframe,but will seperate if you want. No motor/engine parts available. & triples were sold with forks. Will send total price shipped to Australia via PM. If interested,PM or call/text me back. Thanks

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.