Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 honda 929RR fireblade motorcycle for sale/trade. has 30K miles on it and counting since i ride it almost everyday. Stator cover has a small crack but i put JB weld on it and DOES NOT affect the performance (new stator cover costs 100 bucks from honda dealer; you can find a cheaper one on ebay). Runs and rides great. Has been dropped by previous owner and has a small dent on left side of tank and few battle scars but has clean and clear title in my name. It's fuel injected, engine has been ported and polished, polished wheel lips with painted red centers, has integrated rear tail light, scorpion pipe, mirror block-offs, carbon bar ends, flushmount turn signals and michelin pilot powers front and rear. Will also throw in a large shoei troy lee designs (hot wheels) helmet with bag and chrome/clear shields.

only selling because i want something different and have a lil coin in my pocket. money talks but willing to do a partial trade ONLY on guns, a whitewater kayak (pref with gear; ie paddle, pdf, spray skirt, helmet; i am 5'9", 165lbs), snowboard with bindings (i wear a 10.5-11 size boot and would rather have a board less than 158cm) or surfboard (under 6'4"; no longboards). please, no junk and serious offers only.

3000 OBO

sorry, i currently cannot take your car/truck/suv/motorcycle/quad/etc....i also need money to pay bills.

bike is also posted on craigslist in charlotte, raleigh and atlanta. first come first serve.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.