Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm parting out my 2000 Honda CBR929rr with less than 4,000 miles. It's taking up valuable space in my garage and it all needs to go. Here are the asking prices of the major parts:
Engine with headers and exhaust (good shape): $1500 OBO
Frame: $500 OBO
Rear Sub frame: $100 OBO
Swing Arm: $100 OBO
Front Brake Caliper Set: $50 OBO
Front and Rear Brake Rotors: $100 OBO
Rear Wheel With Tire: $100 OBO
Triple Clamps: $100 OBO
Fuel Pump: $50 OBO

I have more parts not listed here. I'm asking $2500 for EVERYTHING, and all offers will be considered. Pictures are below. Email me at [email protected] with questions and if you're interested in seeing these parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
733 Posts
When was the last time it ran? And can you test the pump. I believe you apply 12volts for up to 3 seconds only but I'll find out for sure.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm parting out my 2000 Honda CBR929rr with less than 4,000 miles. It's taking up valuable space in my garage and it all needs to go. Here are the asking prices of the major parts:
Engine with headers and exhaust (good shape): $1500 OBO
Frame: $500 OBO
Rear Sub frame: $100 OBO
Swing Arm: $100 OBO
Front Brake Caliper Set: $50 OBO
Front and Rear Brake Rotors: $100 OBO
Rear Wheel With Tire: $100 OBO
Triple Clamps: $100 OBO
Fuel Pump: $50 OBO

I have more parts not listed here. I'm asking $2500 for EVERYTHING, and all offers will be considered. Pictures are below. Email me at [email protected] with questions and if you're interested in seeing these parts.
Hey do you still have the rear and driver seats available? If so please message me because I am interested if they are in good shape!! Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.