Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

2000 R6 clean title, runs great, track fairings has lights for street

3K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Rendell 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,

So I have a 2000 R6, with 24K on it, track fairings runs great, clean title, registered and tagged, ready for the road,

asking $2800 OBO

just looking to see what I can trade it for, here is a pic,

has track fairings, but has the under tail with blinkers and plate, and mounted lights in the front so it can be ridden on street or track,

the guy I got it off of, hit a sign and shattered the upper and fairing stay, got a new one and track plastics,

hit me up, with what you got or offers, video of it running coming soon,

got a short GP exhaust for it as well, to clean up the rear,

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey folks,

So I have a 2000 R6, with 24K on it, track fairings runs great, clean title, registered and tagged, ready for the road,

just looking to see what I can trade it for, here is a pic,

has track fairings, but has the under tail with blinkers and plate, and mounted lights in the front so it can be ridden on street or track,

the guy I got it off of, hit a sign and shattered the upper and fairing stay, got a new one and track plastics,

hit me up, with what you got or offers, video of it running coming soon,

got a short GP exhaust for it as well, to clean up the rear,

Before selling something, I recommend reading the forum rules on selling items. It clearly states that you must list an asking price. I would hate to see this thread shutdown for something simple like that. Just trying to help.

#5 ·
its just a regular f3 with a two brother pipe it has about 24k on the engine and i think the kid before me dumped it once but not that bad. it had lower plastics but i decided to take them all off so its bar bones right now and i havent serviced it yet because i only road it for about a month and i had an issue with the charging system i bought a new battery and regulator and i think i most definitly needs a stator coil. its a great bike love it light as hell and fast i hit about 150 on it myself and idk to much about this website and putting pics up here but i can def send them via text if ur interested i also have post about this bike in general discussion under the title SERIOUS PROBLEM dont let the name fool its just because im confussed lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.