Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone. For those that know me I am finally getting around to parting out my baby, for those that don't I wrecked my RC 2 summers ago after hitting a guardrail. The front end took the blunt of the force but there was plenty of damage over all.

I have posted pictures and prices for almost everything I have. I believe the only things missing are the engine, rear wheel, swingarm, and the damaged stuff (Take, Tail, and pipes). I http://www.tnegraphicsplus.com/rc51parts/should get around to posting pics and prices by early next week for the remainder of the stuff.

Please check it out http://www.tnegraphicsplus.com/rc51parts/

If you are interested you can either send me an PM through here or there is an email address posted on the site. FYI.. the site is mine so any email sent will come directly to me.

If I don't get back to you this weekend please be patient, I will be away from my PC for the next 2 days, but I will reply to your messages first thing on Monday.

Thanks Again
Tom Z. :crying:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I still have some stuff left..

Here is a list of parts still available

Hugger
Undertail
Subframe
Rear Shock
Rear Shock Link
Throttle Bodies
Left Rearset
Front Calipers
Tail Light
Airbox
Chain / Sprockets
Rear Wheel
Swingarm
Pipes
Stock Clipons

The website gets updated each night as parts sell, so if it is still on the site most likely it's still available.

Tom

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's usually the 1st thing people change when they get there bike. That's what I did, and I recently got a fix it ticket for my signals. Sux for me:crying:

I pulled the stock signals off when I first got the bike, I believe I gave them away at that point

Tom

·
Registered
45 Posts
I understand it has been a long time since you put this post up, but I wanted to see if you still have the complete throttle body assembly. If you do I would be interested.
Thanks,
blnash12

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.