Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2001 Honda Fireblade 929 RR. Needs to go as we are looking to buy a house and I can't warrant such a luxury anymore.

I have only owned this bike since Christmas but in that short time I can say that it is in near perfect condition. It starts on the button and runs smoothly through all the gears providing a linear power delivery right through the rev range.

The paintwork is in great original condition and as far as I can tell the bike has never been dropped or crashed. The bike has been kept in the garage and only driven in the dry by myself, and based on its condition I would say that was the case for the whole life of the bike.

The tyres are both good and a new chain & sprocket were fitted just prior to me buying it. All documents are present and there is some service history. The bike was fully serviced by a former Honda tech prior to my purchase, the bike has done only 2000 miles since in my ownership.

The bike is pretty much standard with the addition of a road-legal micron exhaust (that sounds pretty much the same as a standard), a carbon rear wheel hugger and a tinted double bubble windscreen. The only faults I can find with the bike are that teh button to set the clock on the instrument panel doesn't work and as such you cannot set the time correctly and secondly there is only one key, that's it... the only bad things I can find. So in summary:

GOOD POINTS

• 16050 miles
  • 12 Months MOT
  • 6 Months TAX (new tax disc since picture)
  • New Rear Sprocket and Chain
  • Micron Exhaust
  • Double Bubble Screen
  • Carbon rear Hugger
  • Excellent Condition

Bad Points

• Only one key
  • faulty clock switch on instrument panel

I think the bike is priced to represent its condition and that you really would struggle to find a better example.

The bike is in Darlington (North East England) , I can collect from Darlington train station and the bike is good to drive away.

Any questions please email me at [email protected] and I shall get back to you as soon as I can.

I may be interested in a winter bike/project as part-ex too, however this would need to be in addition to at least £2000 cash, email me any offers!

For Cash I'm looking for £2750 ovno.

Thank You.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.