Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 CBR 600 F4i that has been laid down several times b y my friends and currently will not start due to electrical problems. The damage to the bike is mostly cosmetic, and it ran fine before the wiring harness got ate up by the front tire. I am posting this to see if there is any interest in parts for this bike or to see what kind of offers I can get for the bike as a whole. Feel free to email me with any questions :)

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
You need to post your asking price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd prefer not to sell the bike as a whole because I owe 2400 on it, and I can't prove that it runs. I know I could get much more for it in parts than as a whole, and I'd like to see what the demand is for parts on this bike.

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
I'd prefer not to sell the bike as a whole because I owe 2400 on it, and I can't prove that it runs. I know I could get much more for it in parts than as a whole, and I'd like to see what the demand is for parts on this bike.
Then it should not be posted in Motorcycles For Sale.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Pls read the site rules in the motorcycle's for sale section.. You need to either post a asking price, which you can put "obo" r your thread will be removed. Thanks..

You could always part the bike out, which if you do you would need to list prices as well, and again thanks..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.