Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Erion Racing 929 RR. The bike has 17 000 km and is in immaculate condition. It has allot of extras. The wheels are powder coated gloss black as well as the leavers and bar ends. The front and passenger rear sets have been powder coated to match the factory limited edition black frame. The gas cap, caliper bracket, sproket and brake fluid reservoir are also powder coated to match the frame. The exhaust is a Hindle that has been also powder coated black. The windscreen is a tinted Lockhart Philips. The bike is also equipped with a Scotts steering damper. The under tail is gel coated black (so it will never chip) and has LED lights just like the front flush mounts. The braking has been improved by Galfer stainless steel brake lines with fresh Pentosin brake fluid. The coolant has been upgraded to Pentosin lifetime red antifreeze for optimized cooling. The engine breaths freely through the K&N filter and receives its spark from fresh NGK Iridium. Tires are also brand new. Im asking 8000.00 canadian and can deliver in the Quebec or Ontario erea.This bike is an one of a kind limited edition Erion racing (only produced in 2001). Don’t miss your chance to own it !! For more info or for pics, contact me Jason (514) 963-2985 [email protected]

·
Registered
138 Posts
2001 Erion Racing 929 RR. The bike has 17 000 km and is in immaculate condition. It has allot of extras. The wheels are powder coated gloss black as well as the leavers and bar ends. The front and passenger rear sets have been powder coated to match the factory limited edition black frame. The gas cap, caliper bracket, sproket and brake fluid reservoir are also powder coated to match the frame. The exhaust is a Hindle that has been also powder coated black. The windscreen is a tinted Lockhart Philips. The bike is also equipped with a Scotts steering damper. The under tail is gel coated black (so it will never chip) and has LED lights just like the front flush mounts. The braking has been improved by Galfer stainless steel brake lines with fresh Pentosin brake fluid. The coolant has been upgraded to Pentosin lifetime red antifreeze for optimized cooling. The engine breaths freely through the K&N filter and receives its spark from fresh NGK Iridium. Tires are also brand new. Im asking 8000.00 canadian and can deliver in the Quebec or Ontario erea.This bike is an one of a kind limited edition Erion racing (only produced in 2001). Don’t miss your chance to own it !! For more info or for pics, contact me Jason (514) 963-2985 [email protected]
I wouldn't call it one of a kind since I also own one, but good luck selling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.