Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking suggestions on exhaust options for my blade. I want something with a good throaty sound thats not gonna cost me an arm and a leg. I have had someone offer me a brand new Viper bolt on but i cant seem to find a video of a blade with one on it to hear it. basically i want my bike to sound good but i dont have alot of money in the bike due to getting a killer deal from someone that wasnt a real wizard so i dont wanna drop 400 or more on a can because thats alot when compared to what i have in it currently.

·
Registered
104 Posts
well with under $400 bugdet your not gonna get the sound you lookin for .. Iv'e tried the cheapo routes before and personally unless you get somthing custom setup seems like youll never be satisfied. Is the bike running completey stock setup ? If you really wanna save money just chop your stock pipe in half and that should give a differnt sound .. Or buy a D&D... 2broS,erion,Hindle,Yoshi will all be out your price range.unless ..used,scratched,dented 2 out of those 3 ..
Just becuase you got the bike so cheap dont mean you have to buy cheap things for it ..alot times in bike market you get what you pay for ..unless you come across a nice guy who dont want his pipe n sell it for $100 just to get out of his garage lol

Not trying make you sound like a cheap ass just speakin from past experience . Bout 4-5 used pipes when the first one i wanted was a new one that cost as much as all the used ones i bought and in the end still ended up buying it new retail price.
I would say if you can get that Viper cheap enough grab it !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.