Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took in a 2001 cbr f4i in trade, bike has been fully serviced and ready to go. Extra set of plastics, full D&D, new Corsas. Bike has a few bumps and bruises but is all straight, looks like it had a few small parking lot mishaps. Odometer reads 48k, motor was replaced 8k ago and have docs to support this. Bike runs and rides as it should. Bike is red/white and needs nothing.
Xmas special...1900.00

·
Registered
43 Posts
the f4i is a hell of small track bike. I'm not a racer or anything like that but I have taken it around some runway/track days... and I may not have the pick-up as the big 1000's but once I catch them on those corners.... they seen me waving at them in the rear view mirrors!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Just took in a 2001 cbr f4i in trade, bike has been fully serviced and ready to go. Extra set of plastics, full D&D, new Corsas. Bike has a few bumps and bruises but is all straight, looks like it had a few small parking lot mishaps. Odometer reads 48k, motor was replaced 8k ago and have docs to support this. Bike runs and rides as it should. Bike is red/white and needs nothing.
Xmas special...1900.00
Still have the bike?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.