Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had more fun building her that I did running her, so she's looking for a good home. 2001 RC51 with a clean title and 10,300 miles. About every possible mod has been done to her short of cams and other engine work. Remember, this is a track/race bike and is not perfect! Not looking to part her out at this point, but I appreciate all of your enthusiasm in that matter! Looking for $10,000, which is more than fair as I know how much I really have in her. More details and as many pics as you could want can be found here.

angle.jpg

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Dude. :(

Was it the crash?

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Oh, come on now. Not fair.

Well guess you got to do what you got to do.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
come on, keep it. you've invested way too much (all nice stuff by the way :thumb:). I also hope it wasn't the crash, shit happens. get back on and keep going.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crash was part of it... Kind of put things in perspective. But it was a lot more fun for me putting it together than running it. Even Sheep's dad noticed that! :D I still have the 929 and will still do the occasional track day. Still gonna be at Grattan for 3 days of fun!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
If you don't sell it before Grattan I guess you'll bring it there. Then I'll show some fake interest over there to go for a test ride, then tell you "I'm not sure, need to think about it" and then run back to Canada..... what do you think!

Seriously, that's a nice ride and I hope I had the $$ to get it off your hands :(

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
jetbdude said:
If you don't sell it before Grattan I guess you'll bring it there. Then I'll show some fake interest over there to go for a test ride, then tell you "I'm not sure, need to think about it" and then run back to Canada..... what do you think!

Seriously, that's a nice ride and I hope I had the $$ to get it off your hands :(
Don't ride it you will be ruined and have to have it. I love mine but his has all kind of super goodies with fantastic suspension.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
:crap: Sorry to see you selling her, Sean. I hope you find her a good home, and that your love for the sport will be rekindled at Grattan and beyond. :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.