Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys,
I'm still super new to the forum (just made an account to ask this question) but I've been reading a lot of the threads for weeks for information.
Anyway, I have a 2002 CBR954RR that's been horribly mistreated by its previous owner, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for replacement rearsets or might be interested in selling their stock sets.
I've found a set from SATO racing that I like everything about except the price and then I found a set on eBay by the name of "CNC Rearsets" whose price seems too good to be true.
Any help would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks so much! :D
-Sage

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hey there guys,
I'm still super new to the forum (just made an account to ask this question) but I've been reading a lot of the threads for weeks for information.
Anyway, I have a 2002 CBR954RR that's been horribly mistreated by its previous owner, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for replacement rearsets or might be interested in selling their stock sets.
I've found a set from SATO racing that I like everything about except the price and then I found a set on eBay by the name of "CNC Rearsets" whose price seems too good to be true.
Any help would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks so much! :D
-Sage

CNC is not the brand, CNC is the manufacturing process.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I basically need an entire new rearset on the shifting side, I bought the bike used and the left rearset is bent out of place and is just plain uncomfortable to shift.
If you would happen to have a spare stock set I would definitely be interested.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got a better look :( the peg mount hole is cracked for the left side sorry for the false excitement
Sad, that's alright though, most of my shifter rearset is good, it's just a little bent, perhaps with some of your parts and some of my parts it could frankenstein together?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts