Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-7500 miles
-stock except for cosmetic changes including: Flushmount front signals, fender eliminator, and a set of frame sliders.
-laid down by previous owner at low speed, but as you can see I replaced the damaged side plastics with brand new ones

Anywho, that's the general gist of the bike.

I've owned it for a year now, put 1700 miles on it. I've been through four oil changes, the first two of which were performed by a well-respected professional motorcycle mechanic who even spent some time on the bike.

As you can see from the mileage I put on it, I don't get to ride it that much. In fact it was mainly used for campus transportation. It's such a pity because I know this bike would be better off in the hands of someone who would ride it, and I could rid myself of insurance payments too!

I am willing to deliver the bike to and around the Texas cities of Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio, among others in about a 5 hour radius of my present position. A buyer out of my region will have to arrange for shipping, though I'd be willing to help however I can.

Thanks a lot!
$6500

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because I'm a college guy paying to ride what has essentially become a $7000 bicycle. I just don't ride it enough to justify insurance and storage payments, considering how much I make nowadays with a school job.

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
doct0rxnick said:
Because I'm a college guy paying to ride what has essentially become a $7000 bicycle. I just don't ride it enough to justify insurance and storage payments, considering how much I make nowadays with a school job.
:idunno: :idunno: :idunno:

What do you mean by $7,000 bicycle? Are you kidding? You have one of the best Sport Bikes in the world! Ur Crazy....... :pimpslap:

Good luck selling it however - I know what it's like to struggle. Believe me! I've had to give up some sweet toys before.....:rant:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.