PIAA Bulbs
Gloss black powder coated wheels
Erion bolt-on
PC3 with Erion map
Eurobikes undertail
Honda seat cowl
Sargent seat
Harris grips

Bike has been well set-up for a 200 lb rider, but sag can be set anywhere from 180lbs to 240lbs without changing the rear spring. This bike is a blast to ride.

Hate to sell it, but I just bought a house and have no time or funds to ride this year. Plus my main riding buddy just sold his ZX-10.

I'll list it for about a day before putting it on the usual sites.

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ARE THE FRONT FORKS AK-20 CART KITS OR ARE THEY JUST RE-SPRUNG AND RE-VALVED WITH TRAXXION STUFF
I took them apart to shorten the spacers, so I'd say they are resprung and revalved. It was like $1200.00+ though (paid by the previous owner), so I can check the receipts this weekend.

Thanks for the replies. I do like the bike a lot, but I don't have the same passion for it that I had for my 5 929's. Those bikes were more my era. Next year, I am probably going to buy something a little more chill in my old age, like the used 919 I've wanted since they came out...

Price lowered to $5800.00 or best reasonable offer!!!

more pics and a video below!!!

954RR For Sale

click it for more pics and a video!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am Interested in hearing more about the bike. Why are all the pictures so far away if you can email me some more would be great [email protected] Give me a call 615-995-6740 Maybe we can work out something.
Mike Fisher. THX

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics are far away because the angle looks better. :)

I can send you pics of anything you want. Steering stops to show never been crashed, swingarm photos behind exhaust to show exhaust hasn't been mashed into swingarm and replaced. The 1" super tiny scuff on the right fairing that won't show in photos, made by the previous owner. (not falling off stand magnitude, very minor).

You name it and I can provide them Sunday when I'm back at the bike. This bike has nothing to hide and makes no excuses. Give me your pic requests and I will post them up.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price lowered again to $5700.00!!! Check out the pics and video below:
http://www.geocities.com/fcf_inferno/index.html

Thanks for the replies, and for the many PM's I have received on this bike!!! I have a lot of people telling me they are working deals and such, this bike is for sale until someone puts the cash in my hand.

I am going to cross-post this at 13x and R1-forums next week if this bike is still here. C'mon Honda guys, now's your chance!

Anyone have any pic requests??? I won't be able to fill them until Sunday (I'm at the beach this weekend) :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd get it next weekend but haven't been told if would meet me anywhere or not. And how we could get the title. Its an 8hr drive for me.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the responses. I have a local buyer saying cash will be in my hand on Wednesday!

Thanks for the bump gasoul!!!

Sorry about the no response, Pesgado-G, I thought I had? Anyways, trying to sell without delivering, and as you can imagine, a suspended bike at this price is a quick sale.

FYI, if the title is held by a bank, you write one check to the bank for payoff, and one check to the owner for the difference. The owner gives you a bill-of-sale (printable at dmv sites) and if necessary, a power-of-attorney for the bike. That way, even if the owner does not send you the title, you can apply for it.

Not that any self-respecting member would not send the title!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.