Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I AM LOOKING TO SELL MY 2002 CBR 954RR. DO TO SOME FINANCIAL PROBLEMS I AM FORCED TO SELL IT. I JUST BOUGHT IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO AND THE BIKE HAS VERY LOW MILES ON IT JUST UNDER 2000 AS OF RIGHT NOW. THE BIKE DOES HAVE A SCOTTS STEERING DAMPER ON IT, CRHOME BAR ENDS, CHROME FRAME SLIDERS, 1 DOWN ON THE FRONT SPROCKET 2 UP ON THE REAR, NEW CHAIN 520 CONVERSION, CHROME MIRROR FRONT WIND SCREEN, POLISHED FRONT AND REAR LIPS ON THE WHEELS, THE BIKE IS MECHANICALLY SOUND. IT DOES HAVE NORMAL WEAR ON IT BEING ITS A 2002 A COUPLE OF SMALL SMALL SCRATCHES HERE AND THERE FROM ROAD PEBBLES ETC. OVERALL RATING THIS BIKE OUT OF A PERFECT 10 THE BIKE IS ABOUT 8.5. ITS A CLEAN BIKE ITS HAS CLEAR TITLE BIKE. IT DOES HAVE A HINDLE EXHAUST ITS VERY CUSTOM EXITS RIGHT AFTER THE HEADERS. NO JOY RIDES, IF YOU WANT TO RIDE, YOU WILL NEED TO GIVE ME THE CASH IN HAND YOU BEFORE YOU RIDE. IF CRASH IT YOU OWN IT TYPE DEAL. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME NO YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected] price is firm.... if you need more pictures let me no and i can take some and send them to you. My phone number is 757-272-4597 call between 9am-6pm please.

Here is a link to craigslist for pictures as it wont allow me to post a picture is say file to large. below is the link click to look
2002 CBR 954RR CHEAP <----------------------------- link.

Attachments

·
Registered
738 Posts
Nice clean looking blade. Is the mileage right just under 2000 or is that a typo & should read 20,000? Even so that should go quick W/all those sailors there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.