Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Tue, 23 October 2007 22:58:01 GMT-0800','10-24-07 12:58 AM')+'');10-24-07 12:58 AMI have a 2002 SP2 located in North Alabama. I just aquired it about a month ago from the original owner. I've had a great business opp. fall into my hands and really need to unload it not only for monetary reasons but the fact that I don't need it as a distraction also. Bike is super clean and previously owned by a squid who liked to go back and forth through town with his buddies with extended swingarms. Bike has Jardine aluminum slipons, just installed PCIII USB,Hotbodies tail,a new yet to be farted on Sargeant seat, new 15/42 conversion kit which I have not done yet, Dymag Cast Mag wheels (black sparkle) with 42T 520 Sprocket and brand new CT2's that have not been mounted. Currently has stock wheels and M3's with a severely worn rear on it. I also have new Sato black rearsets that have not been mounted that go with it. I bought the rearsets on Ebay and they are new but one peg has some scratches on it from either being swapped out or dropped . $7200 gets it all. I will entertain offers on seperating the parts that are not on the bike but I'd really rather unload it all at once and give somebody a good deal. email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No longer for sale. I ended up getting things worked out where I don't have to sell it. Sorry (Not really, It makes me sick to think about parting with it:) )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.