Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 954 and had to rip pretty much the entire bike apart to fix stuff from my crash....I have it all together again and it runs...but I have an extra wire under the seat thats not plugged into anything....it's comming from under the gas tank on the left side and it has just a single clip that has 1 brown and 1 green wire in it...anyone know what it's for? Don't suppose it's an extra is it ;)....

Hellfire666

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hellfire666 said:
I have a 2003 954 and had to rip pretty much the entire bike apart to fix stuff from my crash....I have it all together again and it runs...but I have an extra wire under the seat thats not plugged into anything....it's comming from under the gas tank on the left side and it has just a single clip that has 1 brown and 1 green wire in it...anyone know what it's for? Don't suppose it's an extra is it ;)....

Hellfire666
thats for the optional "hot box" that adds roughly 12hp at the wheels and retails for under 200 bucks .... now would be a good time to put one on!

:rotfl:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand the sarcasim by the first reply....but can I seriously just let it be or is that needed? Sorry...I am a little new to the stuff..

NinerPilot said:
Or....... Its the FI Diagnostic Jumper. 3 holes in the plug and 2 wires comming out? Just let it be.
Chris

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hellfire666 said:
I understand the sarcasim by the first reply....but can I seriously just let it be or is that needed? Sorry...I am a little new to the stuff..
Sorry dude. I was just in a joking mood. :evilaugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts