Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all just wondering if anyone knows if its possible to adjust the height of the headlights, or if its set from the factory and thats it??? any info is greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
hey all just wondering if anyone knows if its possible to adjust the height of the headlights, or if its set from the factory and thats it??? any info is greatly appreciated.
There is adjustment up and down, left and right on the Aussie 954's so I would think also on your 954's as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have you had to adjust yours before if so what am i looking for screw, bolt etc and whereabouts are they located.

thanks again

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
have you had to adjust yours before if so what am i looking for screw, bolt etc and whereabouts are they located.

thanks again
It is a phillips head screw as we call them, (or a star head) located in front of the fork leg on the right side, just above and to the left of the back of the high beam headlight. The adjuster is just beside a rubber mounting hole for the headlight assembly. Clockwise is up and anticlockwise is down looking at the screw. Hope this is'nt to confusing:confused: . Let me know how you go, Macca

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha ha a little confusing but not to bad it gives me lots of info to find what im looking for i will give it a go tomorrow and let you know thanks alot, cheers

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
ha ha a little confusing but not to bad it gives me lots of info to find what im looking for i will give it a go tomorrow and let you know thanks alot, cheers
Almost forgot. The adjuster might might be on the left side of the headlight assembly, seeing you people drive on the wrong side of the road over there. LOL:smilebig:

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
I have a picture if you need it but I don't know how to down load it here. Send me your email address and I'll send it on to you, Macca.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts