Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the # or whatever it is for picking out the right touch up paint etc...I went down on one side and just have a couple scratches I would like to touch up...but I don't know the color #'s...itd for red and black...

Anyone?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Color Rite has this info. Hopefully this link works, just scroll down to 954 and pick your color. They have touch-up pens or whole pints/quarts, etc...

After looking further they don't have the color for 2003 954??? Maybe if you call them or email them they will. Sorry I'm in a bit of a dumbass mood! :idunno:

·
Registered
2 Posts
@MedTechRR - just Reg'd here specifically to say "thank you" for this timely post (ColorRite link). I've just recently bought a '02 Honda CBR954RR Silver/Black with 8K miles on the clock (OD) and although it's never been down has a couple small scratches fm side rubs barely perceptible so I've ordered my touch-up's there. I should hope to navigate about site here soon to see what you all are about here. Best Regards to all, Blade ... Live To Ride, Ride To Live :)

Color Rite has this info. Hopefully this link works, just scroll down to 954 and pick your color. They have touch-up pens or whole pints/quarts, etc...

After looking further they don't have the color for 2003 954??? Maybe if you call them or email them they will. Sorry I'm in a bit of a dumbass mood! :idunno:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts