Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEED SOME ADVISE ON PLUGS...

Denso VUH27D OR NGK equivalent IMR9C-9H.. Is there really that much of a difference ??

Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
NEED SOME ADVISE ON PLUGS...

Denso VUH27D OR NGK equivalent IMR9C-9H.. Is there really that much of a difference ??

Thanks
the vuh27d and the imr9c-9h are listed as the same plug so i would assume there not much diffrent. paying for the name more then anything imo. denso makes a vuh24d for bikes that will be in colder climates ngk does as well imr8c-9h owners manuel say for 41 an below run them.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
If I'm not mistaken Honda uses NGK plugs in their bikes from the factory, so I would stick with Honda's judgement... maybe that's just me.

·
Registered
244 Posts
If I'm not mistaken Honda uses NGK plugs in their bikes from the factory, so I would stick with Honda's judgement... maybe that's just me.

i think your right, on the ngk's from the factory. denso makes the coils the 954 uses so running there plug might not hurt just my :twocents:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
True, denso makes a lot of the electronics on the Hondas. Most people I know run the NGKs because they are very reliable, but I don't hear complaints about the densos either, so I guess it is all down to preference. Either one should be just fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts