Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is on EBAY at eBay Motors: Honda : CBR (item 180012734611 end time Aug-05-06 15:09:24 PDT)

I will let it go outside of Ebay for $7200 to avoid fees due to Ebay.

Your garage will only be the second one this one-owner red Honda CBR 954 RR has parked in. The mileage represented on this bike is accurate. There is no damage on this bike. The paint on this bike makes it obvious that it has been garage kept and meticulously cared for. This vehicle's transmission runs like it just left the factory. The engine in this bike runs 100% perfect. This bike has every option on it working properly. There are no manufacturer defects on this bike. The tires have at least 85% tread left.

No expense has been spared on this motorcycle. 600 mile service(oil change, tightening of all bolts, change of brake fluid, transmission fluid) and oil change at 1300 miles were performed this year by Pompton Plains Honda Suzuki. Bike has 1-year warranty left until the August 15, 2006. I can purchase a 4-year extension of the warranty through Honda before that date if you wish for $600. Again this CBR 954 RR is absolutely perfect. Do not be afraid to bid and I encourage you to make an appointment with me to look at this absolutely perfect motorcycle, for the pictures do not do it justice. I am located just a ½ hour away from New York City in the suburbs of Northern New Jersey. I was not even close to as heart broken to let my Harley-Davidson Softail go last week as I am to see this bike go.

To set up an appointment to see the bike or if you just have any questions please call 551-206-2057. Again happy bidding and good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.