Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Needs a bit of work but has a clean title and only 3500 miles. Was my buddy's bike for the last 10 years. He tried to be a stunter lol. He was an awful rider and he pretty much gave up on trying to ride wheels. I took both his bikes off his hands. The motor sounds great and I have case of oil for it too.

As you can see, it probably needs about 1k to 1500.00 in some love but now you've got a mint low miles, clean titled 954. or you can do the basics and just get a fairing stay, headlight, upper fairing and windscreen and you're good to go. I put a new battery in it and I have a set of pirelli tires to go with it. I have too many projects at the moment with the EBR and the 916 and then a 93 GSXR and the '10 RSV4.

I'm in Ferndale, Michigan just outside of Detroit. I apologize for being that guy to sign up just to sell a bike but I figured you guys might appreciate the bike more than those on craigslist and ebay. This would be a great project bike for those that love the 929/954 era and I am a motorcycle guy. Just not a Honda guy :

My email is [email protected] if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
@EBRRyan - Tried to send ya a PM but it doesn't look like you can receive PMs just yet (due to your newb status/minimum post count I think?).

Anyways, if there happens to be a power commander 3/5 on the bike that you would consider parting with, I would definitely be interested in the PC (sorry for the parts vulture inquiry, I can easily meet around 75/696).

If not, GLWS of the bike, thanks ! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts