Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Going to offer my two cents Analyticworm - just mine. I see that you have Micron high mounts. I have Hindle, similar layout, and my wife rides two up with me. I wrapped my mid pipes with black exhaust wrap to lower the heat around her feet and she has been fine. I am fairly certain that you can modify the hangers on your Micron system to allow for this and do similar if you want to. That being said, I actually like the way the low mount Satos look so I would say go for it if you really want that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Going to offer my two cents Analyticworm - just mine. I see that you have Micron high mounts. I have Hindle, similar layout, and my wife rides two up with me. I wrapped my mid pipes with black exhaust wrap to lower the heat around her feet and she has been fine. I am fairly certain that you can modify the hangers on your Micron system to allow for this and do similar if you want to. That being said, I actually like the way the low mount Satos look so I would say go for it if you really want that.
Hmm, so you think I can wrap and change the way the microns hang? You know I never thought about this option I was just gonna get some low mounts sell my high mounts then call it a day. I found some yosh low mounts cheap. Just not sure if I want yosh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.