Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've attached a picture of a spot on the "lower rear fairing" that apparently was missed by honda's paint gun.It's not very noticeable,unless you know it's there.I would like to make a request that anyone who has an '03 954 check all of the "edges" of your bodywork for any spots like these.I'm probably being anal about this,but it kinda bugs me.I always thought honda had the highest quality fit/finish...........

·
Registered
469 Posts
Baba san Erion said:
I've attached a picture of a spot on the "lower rear fairing" that apparently was missed by honda's paint gun.It's not very noticeable,unless you know it's there.I would like to make a request that anyone who has an '03 954 check all of the "edges" of your bodywork for any spots like these.I'm probably being anal about this,but it kinda bugs me.I always thought honda had the highest quality fit/finish...........
While you're complaining (and rightly so) get em to look up "hardener" in the dictionary as well.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What makes this even worse is the fact that the dealership i purchased the bike from had a little mishap when performing my first service.(A grease gun "blew off" and spattered grease on parts of the bike.) So basically,i told them to kiss my you know what.Now who could handle this concern? I know i'm gonna get the run around,wherever i go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts