Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I have for sale the complete performance package for your 2004/05 Honda CBR1000RR, will sell separately or all together for £1200 (in UK, Surrey but will post):

Akrapovic Titanium Full System road legal with removable baffle and carbon shield and hanger. Excellent condition £500

Power Commander set up for full system and K&N's. Plug in. Excellent Condition £100

K&N Air Filters, cleaned and re-oiled ready for use £25

Ohlins rear shock with remote preload again in verg good condition £250

Race/Track Day bodywork professionally sprayed in Honda yellow/black wing with Chris Vermeulen signature on front of fairing and rear seat. Comes with one piece race seat for pad and standard set unit. (Drilled for R&G protectors) £200

SES Race Products Rear Sets in black, brand new (less than 200 miles old) mint condition £150

Genuine Red Single Seat cover to replace pillion set £50

Double bubble tinted screen (light tint) £25

Cheers
Mav

·
Registered
144 Posts
allo mate which power commander is it? does it have all the leads to upload/download from a pc? if so mate i'll have it off you

would you sell just the end can? if so how much?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Sorry I won't split the exhaust up.

The Power Commander is a USB type, part number 121-410/411. So any USB cable will work, I will include one.

Add a fiver for postage, please send the monies via paypal to [email protected]

Cheers
Mav

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hello mav

Sorry mate I don't use pay pal as I don't trust it I'm going to be in chertsy on sat ir that's anywhere near you I can meet you and pay cash

Let me know if that's ok with you mate

Cheers

Ray

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Info on the Ohlins shock please
1) What model number?
2) How old is it (or mileage)?
3) What spring weight is on it (or stock)?

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.