Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hy guys and gals.. new user from scandinavia here .

im having a bit of a problem with my bike, i have a flashing FI/mil Indicator, it does not flash in any particular code, it just flashes non stop in same pace and time of flash..

i located the service connector and shorted the brown and green wire, and with the killswitch in the no run position, i turn to ignition on, the FI/mil lamp stays on but when i remove the wire i short with, and reconnect within 5 secs, nothing happens, the lamp should start blinking telling me that it has reset or blink 20 times to tell me it has not, but it just stays on all the time..

i tried reading codes by shorting brown and green with killswitch in the run position abd ignition on, it then just flashes non stop in the same way as without the shorting wire...

anyone have any idea whats going on here ?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hy guys and gals.. new user from scandinavia here .

im having a bit of a problem with my bike, i have a flashing FI/mil Indicator, it does not flash in any particular code, it just flashes non stop in same pace and time of flash..

i located the service connector and shorted the brown and green wire, and with the killswitch in the no run position, i turn to ignition on, the FI/mil lamp stays on but when i remove the wire i short with, and reconnect within 5 secs, nothing happens, the lamp should start blinking telling me that it has reset or blink 20 times to tell me it has not, but it just stays on all the time..

i tried reading codes by shorting brown and green with killswitch in the run position abd ignition on, it then just flashes non stop in the same way as without the shorting wire...

anyone have any idea whats going on here ?

But the bike is running just fine?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts