Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure why, but I always find these county maps fascinating... :idunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,595 Posts
isn't it wild how 3/4 of a state can be republican and the state still was democratic BY A LANDSLIDE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it would be really interesting to superimpose a Starbucks store map over that. Probably the inverse would be true if you did it with a Walmart map.... :crap: :evilaugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,224 Posts
Baketech said:
I think it would be really interesting to superimpose a Starbucks store map over that. Probably the inverse would be true if you did it with a Walmart map.... :crap: :evilaugh:
Nope and the suprising thing is that Kerry lost the Birmingham AL area which is suprising. The only area he won was the black belt (and before everyone goes ballistic it is called that because the dirt is black and great for growing vs the red clay in most areas)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,390 Posts
bubba said:
isn't it wild how 3/4 of a state can be republican and the state still was democratic BY A LANDSLIDE
Which state?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,848 Posts
Baketech said:
I think it would be really interesting to superimpose a Starbucks store map over that. Probably the inverse would be true if you did it with a Walmart map.... :crap: :evilaugh:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,531 Posts
Figures taken from 2003 data: (preliminary, not all counties yet included from both sides)
Total population of counties won by Bush: 150.9 million
Total population of counties won by Kerry: 103.6 million

For reference, figures taken from 1999 data:
Total population of counties won by Bush: 143 million
Total population of counties won by Gore: 127 million

The counties kerry and gore won are more densely (in more than one way) populated, but the counties Bush won have a greater overall population.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,595 Posts
luvtolean said:
Which state?

Kalifornia - you should know that :smilebig:

watching the coverage tuesday night and seeing how much of a lead that the dems had andnow seeing this map in contrast surprised me a little. I guess M Moore had more than one vote :rant:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,390 Posts
bubba said:
Kalifornia - you should know that :smilebig:

watching the coverage tuesday night and seeing how much of a lead that the dems had andnow seeing this map in contrast surprised me a little. I guess M Moore had more than one vote :rant:

It wasn't a landslide. It was close! NY was a landslide.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top