Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Yamaha R1, Liquid Silver, 13,500 miles. $6800.

I have a 2004, Liquid Silver, R1 for sale. This bike has been well cared for and has around 13,500 miles. The bike has been dropped once in a garage, so there are a few minor knicks on the right side, but absolutely no rash (I have detailed pictures of areas that aren’t perfect), but this bike is in excellent shape overall. It has always been stored on stands in a garage or storage space, It has the following modifications:
  • TiForce Full Titanium Exhaust System.
  • PCIII (mapped to the TiForce System).
  • HeliBar Risers.
  • Frame Sliders.
  • Handlebar Sliders.
  • Swingarm Sliders.
  • -1 Front Sprocket (mileage is slightly higher than actual, stock included).
  • Fender Eliminator (Short Stalk Clear Signals).
  • Zero Gravity Smoke Touring Windscreen (Stock Included).
  • Michelin Pilot Powers; front has approximately 60% tread; rear is 85%.
I’m the second owner and I have a clear title in-hand. This is a very nice and well maintained bike. It has seen two trackdays at MSR-Cresson and conservative street riding. I’ve run Mobil 1 full synthetic at regular intervals and after each track day; it also has fresh oil as of Saturday (2-24-2007). The Chain and sprockets are in good shape and I keep the chain clean/lubed and adjusted. This is my second 2004 R1 and I’m a responsible “full leathers” kind of rider, so rest assured that this bike has been ridden, but with the front wheel firmly planted on my line; that being said this bike has never been raced or abused at redline for long periods of time. The bike has current tags and is ready to be ridden anywhere; I’ll assist shipping with forwardair, but I require cash or a cashier’s check for payment, thanks.

Note: Some of the pictures show the stock steering damper removed for servicing; the bikes comes with a stock steering damper as well as a stock chain guard. Bike is located in Fort Worth, TX please use area code 76109.

You may e-mail me directly at [email protected]
:patriot:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.