·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m getting 3 long flashes and 5 fast flashes ???? Any help much appreciated

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
That will be your EGCV , have you got a work shop manual, why did the Shop tell you that you need a new bottom end

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would that cause light white smoke from some where under bike
That will be your EGCV , have you got a work shop manual, why did the Shop tell you that you need a new bottom end
would that cause light white smoke from some where under bike

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
White smoke is another thing, could be water or very rich running, is it coming from under the bike and not out of the Exhaust, does the bike overheat

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
White smoke is another thing, could be water or very rich running, is it coming from under the bike and not out of the Exhaust, does the bike overheat
Under the bike , never over heat and I pound daily

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
Right it looks like you have a fault with the EGCV ,and may be exhaust coming from there, check this out and see if there is smoke coming from that valve

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
Right, when you said a new bottom end I assumed Engine, if he has a new Valve ,whats he charging for the install?

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oil can? never heard of that, can you trust this guy and is he someone you know, second opinion might help, but check it out yourself first it should be easy enough to see where its coming from;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oil can? never heard of that, can you trust this guy and is he someone you know, second opinion might help, but check it out yourself first it should be easy enough to see where its coming from;)
Iv been going to him for a min cause guys from my club know him but this time it didn’t seem right and I meant oil cap*

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
And is there, I think its more likely to be coming from below , have a look yourself with the engine running to see , if that fault code shows there's a problem with the EGCV its more likely to be that ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And is there, I think its more likely to be coming from below , have a look yourself with the engine running to see , if that fault code shows there's a problem with the EGCV its more likely to be that ;)
He showed me a video an ves but very little

1 - 20 of 32 Posts