Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can see a pic in my on the link to Craigslist just below. 10,700 miles in san Diego/Temecula area:

** 2005 Honda CBR 1000rr ** PERFECT Condition

Two bro's C/F exhaust
PCIII USB
PUIG Double Bubble, dark smoke
PUIG Rear Hugger
Sargents seat
Front/Rear flush mounts
Competition Werks F/E

Have ONLY EVER used Repsol Full Synthetic in it and changed every 3000 to 3500 miles.

Honda Extended Warranty, good 'til late 2009, maybe 2010, have to check.

$8200

Email me for more pix or search San Diego Craigs List. it's the only 2005 CBR100rr in Titanium/Black on there.

Joe
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, i will never rid myself of a Honda forever. My plan is to get a 2008. this 2005 is heavy, slower than what I can be riding. I want two bikes....a sport bike (CBR) and a Speedy 3. I'll get my Speed triple and wait patiently for the 2008 CBR. I want to sell my 2005 CBR while it is still in perfect condition and low mileage....still worth something.

No way in HELL I will ever part with a Honda forever....just a brief intermission until the new ones come out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUICK 26:

Maybe that's the market out by you? I searched Craigslist and found 1-3 CBR1000rr's for sale in ALL IF SAN DIEGO. There was one 2004, stock, for $7800. My CBR is far from stock and in pristine condition. I'm in NO rush to sell, so I'll be patient and consider any decent offer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.